CareersPickup 101 & the Art of Attraction Program is Hiring!
Support Professional/ Happiness Coordinator
If you’re looking for a workplace that encourages growth, rewards hard work, and love the idea of a flexible work situation; this may be the position for you.
We are looking for an extremely smart and talented team player who can take directions well, learn quickly, and get the job done.
I NEED YOU TO BE ABLE TO DO 4 MAJOR THINGS:
- Work part time as my personal assistant, keeping me organized & on-schedule, and working as my right hand with various projects.
- Take care of my employees: I will need you act as my liaison with the rest of the staff and make sure that they have what they need to be most effective. This could include handling invoices, payments, and other bookkeeping activities (don’t worry, we can train you to do this), and possibly helping out with event coordination.
- Take care of my customers: This will probably take the majority of your time. This includes e-mailing & talking to many of my customers (inbound & outbound), and resolving any issues that they may have in a helpful & timely manner.
- Have an interest in business and marketing and a desire to learn to ‘Think like an owner’ and make basic decisions that make sense. You should also be ‘process oriented’ and interested in some on the job training to grow your skills. If you have strong writing skills that’s a huge plus as well.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- Computer and Internet savvy. Microsoft Office or Open Office are required programs in the office, and a basic knowledge of web editing is preferred. (Dreamweaver is perfectly fine). You should also be comfortable working with various online business applications (such as shopping carts, CRM tools, etc.) as we use several in the business.
- If you don’t know these, you must have an aptitude to learn. Most of our business systems are built off of custom web applications, so it's important that you know your way around a web browser.
YOU MUST ALSO HAVE THE FOLLOWING ASSETS:
- A home/office with computer and Internet (preferably a laptop). This is important; we have a flexible working arrangement that requires coming in to the office occasionally, but also working from home when it’s convenient.
- A reliable car. Some of the required tasks will include making trips to the company storage unit from time to time or even picking up some much needed supplies from the local office store (and other tasks in the same vein of that).
- A working knowledge of Quickbooks (or a willingness to learn and a strong attention to detail)
- Live in San Francisco Bay Area and/or be willing to commute.
- You MUST be located in the United States (see above).
- You are NOT a company. We are looking for individuals, we’re not looking to hire a management firm.
We currently sell a series of educational audio and video products, as well as in-person seminars, targeted for single men looking to “meet and attract the women they desire”. (A fast growing industry!)
We are NOT an online-dating company, a matchmaking service, or an “adult” company. We ARE dedicated to giving single men the skills they need through information on our subscription website, a series of audio and video products, and ‘in-field’ workshops where students go out into the real world to meet women under the watchful eye of seasoned instructors and wingmen (No, I’m NOT kidding). We have been profiled on CNBC, and have been featured in USA Today, San Francisco Magazine, Playboy Radio, and countless others. We firmly believe that men, women, and society as a whole benefit from our service, and incorporate women into all facets of our programs. There is absolutely nothing sketchy, inappropriate, or disrespectful about any of our programs. If you've seen the movie “Hitch,” we're kind of like that - only in real life.
Maybe this sounds sketchy or weird to you – if so, there’s really no need to read any further.
If instead this sounds fun, outrageous, and amazing (and it is) then read on.
We aren’t exactly a traditional company, but we are VERY professional in our approach and are very growth focused.
For all you women out there please know that we ARE an equal opportunity employer. A woman’s perspective is very welcome and encouraged, and you will be treated with the utmost respect by our staff and our customers so you should not hesitate to apply. Like I said, we already have women present at all of our programs so you will not be alone in the organization.
YOU’LL CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY IF:
- You want to be judged on results, not pedigree, past experience, or seniority
- You love driving multiple projects through completion, excel under pressure
- If you think this is for you, then follow the simple instructions below:
- Send an e-mail to careers[at]pickup101[dot]com with “Happiness Coordinator” as the subject line. In the beginning of the email, write a little bit explaining why we should consider you for the position, and the answers to the 8 “Rate Yourself” questions below. After the letter paste a copy of your resume in body of the email – DO NOT send resumes as an attachment.
- Please email us once only, we got it the first time
RATE YOURSELF FROM 1-10 IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS: (1=low, 10=excellent)
- How good are you with computers?
- Rate your proficiency with Office
- Rate your experience with Dreamweaver or similar HTML editor
- How detail oriented are you?
- How professional are you in your interactions over the phone and email, including writing skills and your speaking voice?
- What is your aptitude for Office Management & Organization?
- Rate your ability to learn things quickly, multitask, and meet deadlines.
- How impeccable are your organization skills, and eye for detail?
Feel free to forward this to any friends you think are qualified (married men and women will DEFINITELY be considered). Please ONLY reply if you are available on a full time basis.
Do you have experience setting up and maintaining robust Pay-Per-Click Campaigns?
I need a person to take over my existing Google Adwords management, and to take up Yahoo Search Marketing for our websites.
The ideal person for this job:
- Wants to be judged on results
- Loves driving multiple projects through completion
If you think this is for you, then follow the simple instructions below:
- Send an e-mail to careers[at]pickup101[dot]com with “Pay-Per-Click” as the subject line. In the beginning of the email, write a little bit explaining why we should consider you for the position. After the letter paste a copy of your resume in body of the email – DO NOT send resumes as an attachment.
- Please email us once only, we got it the first time